Questions are a window into the mind. Here are my questions today:
What is perceived as more valuable: a 28 page PDF with tutorials or a 100 page PDF with tutorials?
When will email be dead and what will replace it?
- What behaviors will have to be modified to replace email?
- What are the internal and external drivers that reward the replacement behavior?
What can finance teach marketing?
- Where do financial concepts overlap with marketing concepts?
- Could finance and marketing be two sides of the same coin?
Is rel=me transitive on Google, Yahoo and Bing?
- What will the future use of rel=me be?
- When will there be a rel=me for companies so that our B2B marketing databases can do things like connect PG.com to all of its related domains?
How does my environment influence me?
Nicholas Mac Connell taught me to start each day by writing down my questions. Over the past 7 years, I have found that the process is extremely helpful in having a productive day. As I write this, my synapses are automatically connecting to find answers… and perhaps spark ideas for new blog posts?
What are your questions? Feel free to type them in the comments below.