Questions are a window into the mind. Here are my questions today:
What is perceived as more valuable: a 28 page PDF with tutorials or a 100 page PDF with tutorials?
When will email be dead and what will replace it?
- What behaviors will have to be modified to replace email?
- What are the internal and external drivers that reward the replacement behavior?
What can finance teach marketing?
- Where do financial concepts overlap with marketing concepts?
- Could finance and marketing be two sides of the same coin?
Is rel=me transitive on Google, Yahoo and Bing?
- What will the future use of rel=me be?
- When will there be a rel=me for companies so that our B2B marketing databases can do things like connect PG.com to all of its related domains?
How does my environment influence me?